Read the latest post on the ELA blog, Reflect & Connect: The Reflective Practitioner:
- "Where did you hear that?" Where to Start in Developing Critical Consumers of Information (Part 1), by Kristi Kaeppel
Catch up on the previous blog posts:
- Not Going It Alone, by Brooke Machado of the Boston Public Schools Adult Education Program
- Meaningful Learning Opportunities Use Transferable Skills, by Velvet Silva of SER-Jobs for Progress in Fall River
- Why I Teach, by Joni Schottenfeld of the Perkins Adult Literacy site, Boston Centers for Youth and Families
- Critical Friends: an Investment that Returns, by Rose Howse, formerly an ESOL literacy teacher and coordinator in a Boston program
Share your reactions and reflections—write to us through the site's Contact Us page, or by clicking on the Comment links at the beginnings or ends of each post. Or, write to us directly: Lakshmi Nayak (email@example.com).