This online session serves as Q&A for the video tutorial Introduction to Cohort Follow Up. Participants are asked to view that tutorial, linked below, and do some follow up in SMARTT before attending.
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
- Intermediate to advanced users of SMARTT who have completed at least the "SMARTT New User" course.
The "Cohort Follow Up" screen is a relatively new area of SMARTT and one that is critical for MA ABE’s success. It is important to regularly update it. This one-hour Q&A session will address user questions about using that page.
- Cohort Tutorial: The tutorial for the "Cohort Follow Up" screen in SMARTT is available:
- Participants are asked to view the tutorial and then try doing some data entry and follow up in the actual SMARTT screen. If you have questions, enter them into the Form linked to in that tutorial..
- Online Q&A: Thursday April 26, 1-2pm : This live webinar will focus on specific questions. Another iteration will be held the following week.
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
- Do regulatory cohort follow up in SMARTT