Please consider responding to this national survey, launched by the EdTech Center at World Education in partnership with Literacy Minnesota and its Open Door Collective project. This survey of adult educators (teachers and administrators) is designed to capture and help better understand how instructors and programs serving adult basic skills and ESOL learners have adjusted their instruction and communication in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The researchers have shared these details:
- Estimated time: 10 minutes.
- Confidentiality: Your responses will be kept confidential. Your name will not be identified in the results.
- Voluntary Participation: Your participation in this survey is voluntary, and you can discontinue at any time.
- Benefits: The results will be shared with researchers in the Evidence-Based Adult Education System (E-BAES) project (an initiative of the Open Door Collective initiative) and used by adult education stakeholders (for example, state directors, policy makers, and professional development leaders) to better understand capacity and needs in the publicly funded adult education system.
- Risks: There are no foreseeable risks associated with your participation in this survey.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. The survey will remain open through June 5, 2020.