Resources on the College and Career Readiness Standards for Adult Education (CCRSAE) for Math:
- CCRSAE for Math Exploration. This narrated exploration provides an overview to the CCRSAE for Math. It includes quick glimpses of the Mathematical Practices and the key instructional shifts.
- Overview Grid of CCRSAE for Math. The SABES PD Center for Mathematics and Adult Numeracy created this handy four-page grid, which breaks down the math standards by domain for Levels A through D. Programs can refer to this as they develop their scope and sequence.
- CCR Standards and EMPower Materials Alignment. This document shows the links between the CCRSAE for Math and the EMPower math series, which can help users of this series as you design lessons and instructional units that align to the standards.
- Fractions through the Levels Chart. Knowledge of fractions and fraction operations are developed over time, not in one unit. This chart illustrates how standards involving fractions are also integrated into other domains, including geometry and data.
- Visualizing Number Lines. This handy graphic shows how visualizing with number lines runs throughout the CCRSAE for Math.
Mathematics and Adult Numeracy
Math and Numeracy