Have you been working with Desmos Classroom Activities and now feel comfortable enough to learn some new aspects of the product? If so, this session is for you. This webinar, one in a series that will explore features of the online learning tool Desmos, will focus on the Activity Builder.
- Adult basic education teachers at all levels of math background and comfort who have at least some familiarity with Desmos
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
This one-hour webinar is for teachers who want to learn more about using the Desmos Activity Builder feature. There will also be time for general Q&A, so come prepared with your Desmos questions and together we'll try to address those as well.
Please note: About one week before the event, registrants will receive a separate email from email@example.com from the SABES Math Team at TERC with instructions on how to access the Zoom session.
- Use the Activity Builder to create activities for your students
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
We strongly recommend attending the Digital Literacy with Desmos: A Math Tool for Teachers and Students webinar before signing up for this event.
To maximize the time in this short webinar, please complete the following tasks prior to attending this support session:
- Create a Desmos account at teacher.desmos.com.
- Try out a few activities as a student.
- Create a class code and explore the Teacher Dashboard.