This meeting is an opportunity for advisors, coaches, and other direct service staff to learn about the roles of others who are working with low-income adult learners and workers in adult education, SkillWorks, and Financial Opportunity Centers.
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
- Advisors, coaches, and college navigators working in Metro Boston adult basic education, SkillWorks, and Financial Opportunity Centers in Metro Boston.
The goals for this meeting are to:
- Establish a sense of connection to what is happening locally and regionally
- Share resources and knowledge
- Learn about the roles of coaches and advisors working in different settings and initiatives
- Learn how these other programs might help your students and clients
Lunch will be provided.
Please bring a picture ID. You will need it to go through security at 75 Arlington St.
- Sandy Goodman
- Martha Oesch, Consultant with SkillWorks
- Tammy Gooler Loeb, Master Coach/Consultant with United Way