The SABES Program Support PD Center - Digital Literacy is pleased to share these resources to inform your work to integrate digital literacy into your curriculum and instruction.
Digital Literacy Frameworks
These four digital literacy frameworks are recommended by ACLS:
- Teaching Skills that Matter
- Skill Rise (International Sociery for Technology in Education Standards for Adults)
- Maryland Digital Literacy Framework
- Northstar Digital Literacy Standards
Professional Development Opportunities
We encourage you to consider the following:
- Check the SABES Calendar for PD we offer to support your efforts in this area
- Visit our On Demand PD site where you can access asnychronous, previously recorded digital literacy PD events
- Check in with us about customized program-based PD and coaching from our team
- MA Digital Literacy Discussion and Resources
- MA Distance and Hybrid Discussion and Resources
- LINCS Digital Literacy Initiatives
Questions? Please contact Dianarsatin@gmail.org.