SABES, the Massachusetts adult education (AE) professional development (PD) system, provides high quality PD and support to increase educator effectiveness and strengthen programs.
SABES Professional Development
Additional Resources, PD, and Support
- Website, calendar, registrations, resources, AE job board, video development, and SABES promotion
UMass Amherst training and support for
- administering and scoring required tests
- interpreting test results
- Massachusetts adult education system information and resources
- Partner organizations resources and events
What's New at SABES
News! 2021 Teaching the Skills That Matter in Adult Education (TSTM) Virtual Conference, June 15 and 16, 2021 Over 1,500 adult educators registered for this FREE premier professional development...
This asynchronous, self-paced online course consists of five learning modules and a short assessment. It is possible to work through all modules in one sitting, but we encourage you to complete one...
The math content in Rigid Transformations: Shapes on a Plane (Part 1) is appropriate for learners at the intermediate level, approximately CCRSAE Math levels C and D. This workshop will show some of...
View upcoming events from the SABES PD Centers and ACLS on the SABES calendar.
Search available jobs or post openings here.