Emily is studying to take her high school equivalency exam at the Worcester Adult Learning Center. Here, she shares her story and her plans for the future. If you're ready to take your next step, call
The SABES Program Support PD Center is a project of the US Division at World Education, Inc. in Boston, MA. Our team works in responsive and inclusive ways to develop and deliver PD that transforms practice, fosters continuous improvement, and creates opportunities for innovation. The PSPDC provides training in eight content areas, aiming for coherence and complementary strengths across these priorities:
- Career Pathways, Advising, and ADA Resources and Training, led by Curriculum and PD Specialist Dani Scherer: email@example.com
- Program Management and Educational Leadership; Digital Literacy; Professional Licensure Support, LACES, and Connecting Adults with Adult Education Programs, led by Director Luanne Teller: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to offer Massachusetts adult educators with free access to the COABE Journal! To access each issue, please click on the link to complete a brief form that confirms you are a Massachusetts adult educator:
- Spring 2023: Programs Succeed When Learners Lead
- Fall 2022: Lessons from the Pandemic
- Spring 2022: Learning Differences
- Fall 2021: Technology and Adult Learning: Digital Literacy for All
- Spring 2021: Workforce Edition
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We continue our commitment to anti-racism, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). We encourage you to access the DEI Resources we have posted that are specific to our priority areas, as well as the larger SABES system DEI Resource Library.
We are also pleased to be authorized to issue Professional Development Points (PDPs). Please contact Luanne_teller@worlded.org if you are interested in more information about PDPs for eligible professional development offerings.
Program Support PD Center: Upcoming Events
LACES Close Out Training (Online Facilitated)
These sessions will review the processes and procedures around closing out the data for the fiscal year. Note: You will...
Introduction to Northstar (Online Facilitated)
Great news! ACLS has purchased a state license for Northstar Digital Literacy, which means that now students and teachers in...
Digital Literacy PD: Recorded Webinars to View When Your Schedule Allows! (Self-Paced)
The Program Support PD Center (PSPDC) team is excited to share our online repository of asynchronous, “On-Demand” PD, including a...
Program Support PD Center: Videos
Amina is learning English at the Worcester Adult Learning Center. Here, she shares her story and her plans for the future. If you're ready to take your next step, call or visit the Massachusetts Adult