The SABES Program Support PD Center is a project of the US Division at World Education, Inc. in Boston, MA. Our team works in responsive and inclusive ways to develop and deliver PD that transforms practice, fosters continuous improvement, and creates opportunities for innovation. The PSPDC provides training in eight content areas, aiming for coherence and complementary strengths across these priorities:
- Career Pathways, Advising, and ADA Resources and Training, led by Curriculum and PD Specialist Dani Scherer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Management and Educational Leadership; Digital Literacy; Professional Licensure Support, LACES, and Connecting Adults with Adult Education Programs, led by Director Luanne Teller: email@example.com
We are excited to offer Massachusetts adult educators with free access to the COABE Journal! To access each issue, please click on the link to complete a brief form that confirms you are a Massachusetts adult educator:
- Spring 2022: Learning Differences
- Fall 2021: Technology and Adult Learning: Digital Literacy for All
- Spring 2021: Workforce Edition
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We continue our commitment to anti-racism, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). We encourage you to access the DEI Resources we have posted that are specific to our priority areas, as well as the larger SABES system DEI Resource Library.
We are also pleased to be authorized to issue Professional Development Points (PDPs). Please contact Luanne_teller@worlded.org if you are interested in more information about PDPs for eligible professional development offerings.
Program Support PD Center: Upcoming Events
Would you like to learn more about using Newsela with your English language learners (ELLs)? In this self-paced, online course...
If you’re new to working in adult education, you may have heard someone say that people enter the field of...
Are you wondering how to integrate free Newsela content and resources into your classroom instruction? We can help! In this...