Resources on the College and Career Readiness Standards for Adult Education (CCRSAE) for Math:
- Math What to Look for Guides
- Alignment of ABE Professional Standards With SABES Math PD and Resources
- CCRSAE for Math Exploration. This narrated exploration provides an overview to the CCRSAE for Math. It includes quick glimpses of the Mathematical Practices and the key instructional shifts. Available with Spanish subtitles here.
- Overview Grid of CCRSAE for Math. The SABES PD Center for Mathematics and Adult Numeracy created this handy four-page grid, which breaks down the math standards by domain for Levels A through D. Programs can refer to this as they develop their scope and sequence. Available in Spanish.
- CCR Standards and EMPower Materials Alignment. This document shows the links between the CCRSAE for Math and the EMPower math series, which can help users of this series as you design lessons and instructional units that align to the standards. Available in Spanish.
- Fractions through the Levels Chart. Knowledge of fractions and fraction operations are developed over time, not in one unit. This chart illustrates how standards involving fractions are also integrated into other domains, including geometry and data. Available in Spanish.
- Visualizing Number Lines. This handy graphic shows how visualizing with number lines runs throughout the CCRSAE for Math. Available in Spanish here.
- College and Career Readiness Standards for Adult Education for Math.
Mathematics and Adult Numeracy
SABES Mathematics and Adult Numeracy Curriculum and Instruction PD Center