The Directors Sharing Group is an opportunity to meet with other directors from your region to network, share resources and strategies, ask questions, and learn from and with one another.
Directors must balance complex staff and student needs, local policies and protocols, and state guidance as they design, lead, and adapt program design, instructional practices, and program culture. This meeting is meant to offer a space to share your challenges, ideas, and strategies: please bring your thoughts and questions to share!
Register by clicking on the region links below:
- Tuesday, February 6: 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (West)
- Wednesday, February 7: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Southeast)
- Thursday, February 8: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. (North)
- Friday, February 9: 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Central)
For more information or to cancel a registration, please contact: email@example.com
To unsubscribe, cancel, or change your email preferences:
- Sign into the website (https://sabes.org)
- Click on the “My Account” button at the top of every page.
- Select the tab “My Notifications”
- Check (or uncheck) the topics for which you'd like to receive notifications of new events or resources.
- Be sure to click the "Save" button at the bottom when you're done.
- Then do the same for your Mailing List options as well by clicking on the "My Mailings" button.