SABES is creating a coordinated resource bank for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) materials across all of our PD centers, pulling together the resources already on this website and adding new ones. We highlight some specific math-related resources to delve into right now.
Read & Reflect:
This toolkit of resources was created to help math teachers develop an anti-racist math practice. It’s divided into 5 "strides" :
- Dismantling Racism in Math Instruction
- Fostering Deep Understanding
- Creating Conditions to Thrive (zip file)
- Connecting Critical Intersections, and
- Sustaining Equitable Practice
More resources coming soon!
Attribution: graphics are from www.flaticon.com