Fluency is one of the four essential components of reading. This series of seven videos on Improving Fluency with Oral Reading Strategies is from the Partners in Reading program of the San Jose Public Library:
- Tutor & Cross-generational Reading
- Duet Reading & Cross-generational Reading
- Echo Reading & & Cross-generational Reading
- Comparing the Strategies
- Demonstrating Improvement with Recordings
- Recorded Reading for Independent Practice
These videos will be useful for teachers and tutors of small, leveled groups of students who are grouped based on their diagnostic assessments of reading.