Have you been working with Desmos Classroom Activities and now feel comfortable enough to learn some new aspects of the product? If so, this session is for you. This webinar, one in a series that will explore features of the online learning tool Desmos, will focus on the Teacher Dashboard.
- Adult basic education teachers at all levels of math background and comfort who have at least some familiarity with Desmos
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
This one-hour webinar is for teachers who want to learn more about using the Desmos Teacher Dashboard and tools for managing a classroom, whether live (in-person or at a distance) or asynchronously. There will also be time for general Q&A, so come prepared with your Desmos questions and together we'll try to address those as well.
Please note: Registrants will receive a separate email from Sherry Soares from the SABES Math team at TERC with instructions on how to access the Zoom session.
- Use the Teacher Dashboard to facilitate a class for your students
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
We strongly recommend attending the Digital Literacy with Desmos: A Math Tool for Teachers and Students webinar before signing up for this event.
To maximize the time in this short webinar, please complete the following tasks prior to attending this support session:
- Create a Desmos account at teacher.desmos.com.
- Try out a few activities as a student.
- Create a class code and explore the Teacher Dashboard.