In this two-part series, LiteracyPro’s Shannon Stangis will provide an overview of LACES data entry related to MassSTEP Programs, formerly known as Integrated Education and Training (IET)/Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education (IELCE). Representatives from ACLS will also be in attendance to answer questions.
Part 1: In the first session, Shannon will provide an overview of MassSTEP policies and procedures, as well as how to track the data in LACES.
Part 2: During the second session, you will learn how to use LACES to search and verify MassSTEP participation and use LACES to generate the MassSTEP sections of the MA Desk Review.
Note: You will register only once for this two-part training. You must be able to attend both sessions:
- October 19: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- October 26: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced LACES users who are funded for MassSTEP classes
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
LACES sessions will be held online using GoToMeeting. Ruzica Banovic will send you the link several days before the training date, so please be sure that the email address you enter in your registration is accurate.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part 1: Understand the criteria for MassSTEP participation
- Part 1: Successfully enter MassSTEP enrollment in LACES
- Part 1: Be able to edit/update MassSTEP enrollments as needed
- Part 2: Search students for MassSTEP-related data
- Part 2: Generate the MassSTEP sections of the MA Desk Review
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
Completion of the Beginner LACES Training, a general overview of basic data entry procedures and state policies, and be funded for MassSTEP. Completion of Part 1 is a prerequisite for attending Part 2.