These sessions will review the processes and procedures around closing out the data for the fiscal year.
Note: You will register only once here for this two-part training. You must be able to attend both sessions:
Part 1: May 10: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Part 2: May 12: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- All LACES data professionals responsible for closing out classes and verifying accurate data for Fiscal Year end
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
LACES sessions will be held online using Zoom. Ruzica Banovic will send you the link several days before the training date, so please be sure the email address you enter in your registration is accurate.
To ensure that Shannon has enough time to answer questions, a maximum of 40 people may attend this training.
If this session is full, you may register for repeat sessions offered on:
- Analyze the current FY data to ensure accuracy prior to FY end reporting
- Close out classes for current FY
- Create or duplicate classes for the upcoming FY
- Schedule service for returning student
- Conduct accurate follow-up for final FY outcomes
- Push forward assessments
- Update staff status, certifications and years of teaching experience
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
Must have a basic understanding of NRS guidelines and LACES basics.