The Program Support PD Center (PSPDC) team is excited to launch our new online repository of asynchronous, “On-Demand” PD.
We know that different times work best for busy adult educators to attend PD. Are you an early riser? Do you have time in the evening after you’ve tucked kids into bed? Is lunchtime best for you? Now, you can design your own flexible PD plan by accessing offerings when it’s most convenient for you!
We have organized this series of asynchronous PD offerings on our new PSPDC On-Demand PD Google Site. There, you’ll find more than 30 sessions organized according to six strands:
- Advising and Communication
- Digital Literacy
- Distance Education: Planning and Protocols
- Distance Education: Tools and Products
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion/Universal Design for Learning
- Program Management
To make it easier to find PD that is most relevant to your practice, we’ve highlighted those that are suggested for educators who are new to this work.
Note these important details:
- To access these PD sessions, you will register via the links on the Google Site here. (You will not register via the calendar as you do for our regular, synchronous PD workshops and courses.)
- You will receive credit (PD hours) for attending these sessions, and also have the option to request follow-up support through individualized or program-based coaching and PD.
A final note: These PD sessions are intended to be a valuable part of your comprehensive PD plan and respond to requests for more flexible PD options. They are intended to complement—but not replace—the rich, collaborative learning that occurs during our high quality, sustained, interactive PD that you’ve come to know.
Questions? For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.