Learn how to create multimedia choice boards and presentations using Google Slides. Discuss ways to integrate the choice boards and presentations with instructional strategies for engaging lessons, whether you are teaching remotely or in person.
The registration deadline for this session has passed.
- ELA and content teachers and tutors of all levels
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
In this follow-up session to Multimedia ELA Lessons in Zero Internet Classrooms (May 4th), Marie LeBlanc will show participants how to represent complex science information using multimedia with choice boards and presentations made with Google Slides. She will lead discussions on how to integrate multimedia activities with instructional strategies, and how to offer flexible lesson delivery (face-to-face or distance/remote learning).
Please note: This session is not accessible from the SABES website. Registrants will receive an email one to two days before the session with access instructions.
- Explain the benefits of Choice Boards
- Use Google Slides to develop multimedia choice boards for a variety of science topics
- Discuss how to integrate multimedia choice boards and presentations with instructional strategies
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
- Access to a computer or device capable of full participation in Zoom
- Comfort with accessing the internet and with trying audio and video tools
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Basic Google tools skills
Online (Blackboard & Zoom)