LiteracyPro System’s Shannon Stangis will facilitate this session, which will review the various permissions for available User Roles and how to successfully assign and data map roles for active LACES users. This session would be most beneficial for the assigned System Administrator for each program, but can be useful to others for understanding the roles available within LACES. Only System Administrators can assign and/or edit roles.
The LACES system administrator in your program
- Others who would benefit from understanding LACES user roles and permissions
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
LACES sessions will be held online using Zoom. Ruzica Banovic will send you the link several days before the training date, so please be sure the email address you enter in your registration is accurate.
- Know the various roles available in LACES
- Understand the permissions available for those roles
- Assign, edit, activate, re-activate, and inactivate roles
- Successfully data map teacher and advisor roles
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to: