Join this session to learn about BurlingtonEnglish’s fully blended, comprehensive curriculum, their innovative and individualized speech-processing, and the training platform that meets every English language learner’s need.
This training is restricted to educators in Massachusetts programs that are currently using BurlingtonEnglish.
If you need assistance or have questions about this training, please contact email@example.com. Once you register, Kathleen will send you a follow-up confirmation email with instructions on how to access the Zoom session.
- Teachers and designated individuals interested in learning about the courses and features available to them in the BurlingtonEnglish platform
- Programs/administrators/instructors using BurlingtonEnglish
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
Learn about BurlingtonEnglish’s comprehensive curriculum for adult learners, which focuses on rigorous academic preparation, civics knowledge, career readiness, and technology integration at all levels and areas of instruction. CCRSAE and ELP Standards are incorporated into the Burlington curriculum at every level to provide a foundation for academic rigor. Burlington’s blended curriculum is designed to be used by teachers as an instructional tool and by students for additional reinforcement, in or out of the classroom. Attendees will learn about the variety of courses offered and how to choose the appropriate course based on their and their students’ learning goals.
Please contact Ticiana Coleman at Ticiana.C@BurlingtonEnglish.com or (774) 366-6861 with any training questions you may have.
- Onboard and teach students with the BurlingtonEnglish course of your choice
- Use the Teacher’s Zone to control your students’ access in BurlingtonEnglish
- Access and use the on demand and virtual tutorials available to teachers and students
- Use the BurlingtonEnglish Digital Library
- Use BurlingtonEnglish Test Practice Course
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
This training is restricted to Massachusetts ACLS programs with existing BurlingtonEnglish licenses.