Have you been using EnGen and would like to dig deeper? Has it been a while and you could use a little help remembering all the EnGen tools available to support your learners? In this session, we will take a deeper dive into the Learner Platform and Administrative Portal to help you effectively incorporate the rich and varied EnGen resources into your classroom.
About this training:
- This training is restricted to educators in Massachusetts programs that are currently using EnGen.
- The SABES Program Support PD Center (PSPDC) is collaborating with ACLS and EnGen to coordinate training and support for EnGen users. If you need assistance or have questions about this training, please contact our PSPDC Liaison Kathleen O'Connell at Kathleen_oconnell@worlded.org.
- Once you register, Kathleen will send you a follow-up confirmation email with instructions on how to access the Zoom session.
- Educators in programs with existing EnGen licenses who want to learn more about using the EnGen platform
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
In this session, EnGen Customer Success Representative Linnette Mancuso will share how to customize your support for students by using the EnGen platform to help them choose from a variety of courses based on their individual goals. Linnette will review how to use the Administrative Portal to pull usage and progress reports and discuss best practices for incorporating EnGen into your classroom.
Following the training, you can contact EnGen's Linnette Mancuso at firstname.lastname@example.org with any training questions you may have.
Incorporate EnGen into your classroom
- Support students using the EnGen platform and help them choose the correct courses for their life and career goals
- Review various data points to view learner progress
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
Programs must have registered for EnGen licenses to attend this session. For more information, please complete this form.