This session is designed for those with administrative responsibility to learn how to use BurlingtonEnglish management tools to add, remove, and manage student access. You will also learn how to create personal goals for teacher and student usage.
- Program administrators and designated staff who will be using BurlingtonEnglish administrative tools
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
In this session, BurlingtonEnglish representative Dave Lysonski will review how to use the BurlingtonEnglish Administration Zone tools. You will learn how to:
- Create, remove, and manage student and teacher accounts.
- Implement best practices for managing student accounts, teacher accounts, and classes.
- Pull and evaluate reports in order to measure learning goals and usage.
If you have questions about this training, please contact email@example.com. After you register, Kathleen will send you a follow-up confirmation email within a few days with Zoom instructions.
- Add, remove, and manage students’ access with BurlingtonEnglish.
- Create and manage teacher and student accounts.
- Create and manage classes.
- Pull and evaluate reports to review student and teacher usage.
- Create personal goals for teacher and student usage.
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
This training is restricted to programs with existing BurlingtonEnglish licenses.