Different times work best for busy adult educators to attend PD. Did you know you can access PD when it’s most convenient for you? Visit our online asynchronous courses, including a series that focuses on digital literacy.
You can find this series on the Program Support's On-Demand PD Google Site, which offers more than 30 sessions organized according to six strands:
- Advising and Communication
- Digital Literacy
- DESE-Funded Online Products
- Remote Education: Planning and Protocols
- Remote Education: Tools and Products
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion/Universal Design for Learning
- Program Management
Build your own Digital Literacy PD plan. Refresh your skills. There is no fixed deadline for completing them. Most videos are 60–90 minutes and include the companion slideshow and a facilitated discussion forum for exchanging ideas.
Questions? For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note these important details:
- You will register on the Google course site -- not via this calendar page. Click the button below to access the sessions.
- You will receive credit (PD hours) for attending these sessions, and also have the option to request follow-up support through individualized or program-based coaching and PD.
A final note: These PD sessions are intended to be a valuable part of your comprehensive PD plan and a response to requests for more flexible PD options. They are intended to complement—but not replace—the rich, collaborative learning that occurs during our high quality, sustained, interactive PD that you’ve come to know.