LiteracyPro System's Shannon Stangis will discuss the requirements for MassSTEP enrollments and data entry and how to track MassSTEP-specific IETP credentials for state and federal reporting.
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced LACES users who are funded for MassSTEP classes
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
In this session, Shannon will discuss the requirements for MassSTEP enrollments and data entry and how to track MassSTEP-specific IETP credentials for state and federal reporting.
LACES sessions will be held online using Zoom. Jane Brandt will send you the link several days before the training date, so please be sure that the email address you enter during registration is accurate.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Understand the criteria for MassSTEP participation
- Successfully enter MassSTEP enrollment in LACES
- Be able to edit/update MassSTEP enrollments as needed
- Search student lists for MassSTEP-related data
- Generate the MassSTEP sections of the MA Desk Review
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
Completion of the Beginner LACES Training, a general overview of basic data entry procedures and state policies, and MassSTEP funding are required.