Please join us for the second in our series of FY23 meetings that provide you with the opportunity to network, plan the year ahead, and raise issues for discussion with your director colleagues.
This platform is designed to help directors across the state share both challenges and effective strategies that can strengthen our collective capacity to meet the needs of adult learners. We encourage you to come with questions and needs that your colleagues can help you think through.
Register by clicking on the region links below:
- November 2, 2022: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (Boston)
- November 2, 2022: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Southeast)
- November 3, 2022: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Central)
- November 7, 2022: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Northeast)
- November 9, 2022: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (West)
For more information or to cancel a registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe, cancel, or change your email preferences:
- Sign in to the website (https://sabes.org)
- Click on the “My Account” button at the top of every page
- Select the tab “My Notifications”
- Check (or uncheck) the topics for which you'd like to receive notifications of new events or resources.
- Be sure to click the "Save" button at the bottom when you're done.
- Then do the same for your Mailing List options as well by clicking on the "My Mailings" button.