Flexible Access to Professional Development (PD): Recorded Webinars That Fit Your Schedule
The Program Support PD Center has developed an entire repository with more than 30 recordings of previously offered PD that you can access whenever your schedule allows.
These options are self-paced with no start or end dates to allow maximum flexibility for participants. Webinar recordings can be found here where they are organized according to six strands:
- Advising and Communication
- Digital Literacy
- Distance Education: Planning and Protocols
- Distance Education: Tools and Products
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI)
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Program Management
This is some of the same PD we have always offered all along, and they have been recorded for viewing by those who cannot attend at the specific time when they are offered. You will also receive all related materials that were used during the original session.
Supplemental Support: Wait, There’s More!
You can get supplemental support through group wraparound coaching or tailored PD for your program. Do you need help figuring out how to use these resources? We can help you build a PD plan for you or your entire program team. For more information, contact PSPDC Director Luanne_teller@worlded.org.
Ways to Leverage On Demand, Recorded Webinars
- Select individual recordings as you need them or focus on a sequence of recordings.
- Follow a planned sequence. For example, you could create a “Foundations for Digital Literacy Teachers” sequence for new teachers by bundling Introduction to Digital Literacy: Where to Begin! with one or more of the recordings on ACLS-recommended standards.
- Create a study circle with colleagues at your program or with another program.