Our Program Support Professional Development Center (PSPDC) team understands that there are many demands on your time, so it’s important to offer a range of flexible PD options that will help you strengthen your capacity to effectively support your learners.
In this newsletter, we are excited to highlight several of our more customized PD opportunities.
- Customized Coaching
- Program-Based PD
- Flexible, “On Demand”, Anywhere Any Time PD
- PD for New Staff
- PD Sharing Groups for Advisors, Directors, Volunteer Coordinators, MassSTEP Programs, and Digital Literacy in Corrections
How to Get PD Updates and Support
- You can view and register for all of our PD offerings via the SABES Calendar and our On-Demand Website, which offers over thirty online, asynchronous courses on a wide variety of topics that new and veteran staff can complete on their own schedule as the need arises.
- Be sure to create a SABES account and set preferences for areas where you want to receive automatic email notifications. Not sure how to do that? Here's a step-by-step Guide!
- Need a partner to help think through PD planning? You are welcome to reach out to PSPDC Director Luanne Teller at Luanne_teller@worled.org for additional support.
SABES Program Support PD Center